Bible Memory Passages
12) 2 Timothy 3.15 From infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
32) John 17.17 Your word is truth.
61) John 3.16 God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
113) Psalm 119.105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
124) Matthew 22.37 Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
191) Psalm 50.15 Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.
219) Matthew 11.28-29 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
282) Colossians 3.20 Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
350) 2 Corinthians 6.1-2 We urge you not to receive God's grace in vain....I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
395) Matthew 19.5-6 A man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.
525) Matthew 18.15 If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
700) Exodus 20.11 In six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them.
725) Psalm 145.15-16 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
746) Romans 8.28 We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him.
769) Romans 5.12 Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin.
837) Galatians 4.4,5 God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law.
864) John 1.29 Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
884) Ephesians 1.7 We have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins.
943) Romans 4.25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.
946) John 14.19 Because I live, you also will live.
973) 1 Corinthains 6.19-20 You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
995) Job 19.25-27 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me.